- Robust, small and portable
- Output up to 350 A
- Welds rutile, basic and cellulose electrodes up to 7 mm
The TransPocket 3500 is a fully digitally controlled manual electrode power source with resonant intelligence. The ideal characteristic ensures the arc is always stable, even for example at mains voltages of up to 100 metres, or with fluctuating mains voltages (340 to 506 V) and during generator operation.
The TransPocket 3500 is guaranteed to weld all electrode types up to 5 mm – including the vertical-down welding of cellulose electrodes. It is extremely robust and yet small, light and portable.
3 x 380 – 460 V
Fields of use
- Building trade and industry
- Chemical plant construction
- Industrial plants, pipeline construction, assembly companies
- Plant, container and machine construction, steel engineering
- Shipbuilding / offshore