- 220 A at 17.4 kg, and robust
- Fully compatible for construction sites
- Welds low-alloy and high-alloy steels, aluminium and non-ferrous metals
The MagicWave 2200 is a fully digitally controlled TIG AC/DC power source with ActiveWave technology, and is characterised by the softest possible yet highly stable arc. It has an output of 220 A, is both light and robust and self-explanatory in operation. The power source is also ideally suited to portable use in chemical, container, machine and plant construction, installation firms, metal construction, maintenance and repair companies, and for pipeline construction.
At 17,4 kg, the MagicWave 2200 is among the lightest in the world and can be carried anywhere. Its robust design makes it fully compatible for construction sites. It can work on a 230 V connection, and can weld any low or high-alloy steel, aluminium and its alloys and non-ferrous metals.
35 % d.c. at 220 A,100 % d.c. at 150 A
- Special metals
Fields of use
- Aerospace industry
- Automobile and component supply industry
- Chemical plant construction
- Industrial plants, pipeline construction, assembly companies
- Maintenance and repair
- Metal and gantry construction, fitting shops and forges
- Plant, container and machine construction, steel engineering