- 220 A at 16,8 kg
- 230 V connection
- Welds low-alloy and high-alloy steels and non-ferrous metals
The TransTig 2200 is a TIG-DC power source, and has an output of 220 A. It is both light and robust, self-explanatory in operation, completely digitised and delivers maximum power from a 230 V mains. The power source is also ideally suited to chemical, container, machine and plant construction, installation firms, metal construction, maintenance and repair companies, and for pipeline construction.
At 16.8 kg and 220 A output, the TransTig 2200 is an extremely portable yet powerful welding machine. It can work on a 230 V connection, and can weld any low or high-alloy steel and non-ferrous metal.
40 % d.c. at 220 A,100 % d.c. at 150 A
Fields of use
- Aerospace industry
- Automobile and component supply industry
- Chemical plant construction
- Industrial plants, pipeline construction, assembly companies
- Maintenance and repair
- Metal and gantry construction, fitting shops and forges
- Plant, container and machine construction, steel engineering