- Digital tandem welding process
- Deposition rate up to 30 kg/h
- Welding speed up to 6 m/min
Two wires – one process. With TimeTwin, controllable digital power sources work totally independently – with two separate filler wires – in just one gas nozzle and in a common weld pool. This shortens the cycle times and increases the weld quality and productivity in high-performance welding.
With the Time Twin Digital welding system, highest productivity can be achieved in the automated welding of low or high-alloy steels and aluminium materials.
- Special metals
Fields of use
- Automobile and component supply industry
- Manufacture of special vehicles and construction machinery
- Plant, container and machine construction, steel engineering
- Rail vehicle construction
- Robotic welding
- Shipbuilding / offshore